Natural Pain Relief
Supporting Your Body’s Own Natural Healing Ability
Regardless of what type of pain you’re experiencing, there are many natural healing techniques that can help.
For more than 40 years, I’ve had the privilege of working with people to alleviate their pain and other health problems. One thing I’ve learned is that it is possible to relieve these problems by using natural techniques that work with your body rather than against it.
What natural methods work best for relieving pain?
- Acupuncture & Acupressure – Particularly good for helping the body eliminate pain and return to a healthy state of balance. If the problem is more chronic, we may also need to consider one of the other treatments below.
- Metabolic Typing® (MT) – Pain is often a response to eating foods your body doesn’t tolerate well. This is especially true when people eat processed, packaged food and drink. The hard part is that each person needs slightly different foods and balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates to function well. MT helps relieve pain by identifying these factors unique to you, allowing you to take advantage of the most powerful drug you will ever take… food.
- Mediator Release Testing (MRT) – Some types of pain are directly related to hard-to-find food sensitivities. These include headaches (particularly migraines), arthritis, back pain and fibromyalgia. Once identified, it’s a matter of removing the offending foods, often creating dramatic improvements in just a few days.
- Functional Diagnostic Medicine – Chronic stress impacts our bodies in numerous ways. Over time, the pattern of constantly feeling stressed sets in, robbing the body of energy and support for healthy functioning. This is often the underlying cause of many problems ranging from fatigue and hormone imbalances to joint pain and lack of focus. By uncovering and then correcting these issues at a deeper level, we can break the cycle of chronic stress and help return to an optimal level of everyday functioning.
- Nutritional Supplements – Lack of sufficient amount or variety of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients can contribute to chronic pain and other health issues. By supplementing with the nutrients most appropriate for your unique situation, you can help your body naturally eliminate pain.
- Neurotransmitter Testing (NT) – When pain has gone on a long time, brain chemistry goes out of balance. NT determines which brain chemicals need to be rebalanced so we can use natural supplements to return them to an optimal state. The results is better pain management and quality of life.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) – Toxic heavy metals in the body (lead, aluminum, mercury, etc.) can act as blocking factors getting in the way of your body’s natural ability to heal. With HTMA we can discover and then clear these toxins through natural means.
- Herbal Medicine – When given correctly to address underlying health issues, herbs offer a huge improvement in quality of life. They can reduce inflammation, help improve mobility and rebalance the underlying imbalances causing the pain.
The approach or combination of approaches that will give you the fastest, most reliable results depends on your health history, the underlying pattern of imbalance in your body, and a variety of other factors unique to you.
The bottom line is that if you have pain, or any other serious health issues, there are natural ways to help alleviate the problem.
Your Next Step
Call or email me to find out which of these techniques will help you. You can reach me at my office (775) 827-6901 or by email (Contact Me). Whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best for your health and your quality of life.