Relieving Multiple Health Problems Naturally
Supporting Your Body’s Own Healing Ability
When multiple health problems exist, it’s telling us that there are systemic imbalances present in the body. These can affect many different aspects of health from energy and focus problems to pain and even functional problems such as asthma, menstrual problems and inefficient digestion.
And the older we get, the more additional problems seem to crop up. The key in these situations is looking for the common thread that runs through the myriad of symptoms. Once we find this thread we can determine the best way to resolve these problems and help return you to a happier, healthier state of balance. Over the past 39+ years it’s been my privilege to work with people to identify these patterns and help resolve complex health issues with natural methods.
What natural methods work best for improving multiple health issues?
- Metabolic Typing® (MT) – Because food is the foundation of every biochemical change in our bodies it’s often best to start by discovering which foods provide the best ‘fuel’ for your metabolic engine. The hard part about this is that each person needs somewhat different foods and a different balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates to function at their best. MT helps by identifying these factors unique to you, allowing you to take advantage of the most powerful drug you will ever take… food.
- Nutritional Supplements – Even though we don’t see actual starvation in this country, there is a lot of what you can think of as ‘invisible starvation’ going on. This comes from too much highly processed and denatured food and drink in our diets. These foods lack important nutrients. And even if you eat fresh, whole food, you are probably still not getting the full amount and variety of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients your body needs because it’s estimated that modern foods contain only 10% of the nutrients the same foods had 100 years ago. By taking the right mix of supplements you can overcome this lack and give your body the nutrition it needs to become strong and healthy once again.
- Functional Diagnostic Medicine – Chronic stress impacts our bodies in numerous ways. Over time, the pattern of constantly feeling stressed sets in, robbing the body of energy and support for healthy functioning. This is often the underlying cause of many problems ranging from fatigue and hormone imbalances to joint pain and lack of focus. By uncovering and then correcting these issues at a deeper level, we can break the cycle of chronic stress and help return to an optimal level of everyday functioning.
- Acupuncture & Acupressure- When multiple health problems exist, our bodies work hard to overcome them. But sometimes in the process, additional layers of imbalance emerge. By stimulating the correct places in the body with acupuncture or acupressure, we can help the body re-establish a healthy balance. In turn, this supports the ability to overcome multiple health challenges.
- Herbal Medicine – Oriental medicine is superb for identifying multiple related health patterns and identifying the threads they have in common. Once identified, specific herbal formulas clear, strengthen and harmonize all the various factors present that are causing symptoms. When these are corrected, symptoms go away.
- Neurotransmitter Testing (NT) – When some of the problems you’re experiencing include mood swings, poor memory or concentration, or sleep disorders, it’s likely there’s an imbalance in your brain chemistry. Neurotransmitter testing identifies these imbalances and gives us the information we need to correct them using natural supplements and herbs.
- Mediator Release Testing (MRT) – If part of your health issues include joint pain, arthritis, irritable bowel (IBS), digestive issues and focus problems, it may be because you’re having adverse reactions to foods. These food sensitivities have a strong affect on every part of our health and well-being. And because symptoms can occur up to 3 days after eating a reactive food, it’s very difficult to identify which food is a problem. With MRT we can identify these foods and then remove the foods causing problems. This often creates dramatic improvements in a short time.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) – Toxic heavy metals in the body (lead, aluminum, mercury, etc.) can act as blocking factors getting in the way of your body’s natural ability to heal and contributing to multiple health problems. With HTMA we can discover and then clear these toxins naturally. Your body becomes more able to heal from within.
The approach or combination of approaches that will give you the fastest, most reliable resultsdepends on your health history, the underlying pattern of imbalance in your body,and a variety of other factors unique to you.
The bottom line is that if you have multiple health issues, there are natural ways to help alleviate the problem.
Your Next Step
Call or email me to find out which of these techniques will help you. You can reach me at my office (775) 827-6901 or by email (Contact Me). Whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best for your health and your quality of life.