We work with busy people who want more energy, less overwhelm and freedom from health problems.
Most Reno Alternative Medicine patients have successful lives. Many are business owners, executives, and professionals. All of our patients are independent, motivated and productive. They are focused on the things they are passionate about and don’t have time for health issues getting in the way of living their lives.
But even the most successful people sometimes get overwhelmed by life. When this happens, health issues show up. Low energy, feeling stressed and physical symptoms such as aches and pains reduce their ability to get things done. Quality of life goes down.
Do any of the following scenarios fit your situation?
- You have a number of minor health symptoms that you mostly ignore. These typically don’t interrupt your life too much. And for most of your life you’ve just powered through them. But over time, they take a toll. They become harder to ignore.
- You deal with your aches and pains, stress or other minor symptoms with over-the counter remedies. When minor symptoms grow too strong or happen more frequently, you reach for a home remedy or over-the-counter drug. It doesn’t fix the problem, but it does help you get by. But inside you know that the problem isn’t going away. And after a while these remedies become less effective, causing you to need more.
- You are taking one or more prescription medications that you have been told you need to take for the rest of your life. You are on high blood pressure medication, cholesterol-lowering drugs or antidepressants. These drugs are stronger than over-the-counter. They might have handled the symptom (or not), but do you really feel better?
- You are hitting the prime of your life and your career, but are noticing you have less energy and focus than you used to. It’s ironic and frustrating that just when you have the knowledge and experience to succeed even more, your body is showing signs of aging. Imagine if you could regain some of that vitality you used to have.
- You’ve noticed that you aren’t as productive as you used to be, but aren’t clear what you can do about it. No matter how you try, you can’t seem to keep your momentum like you once did. Productivity decreases. You want to change this, but most things you’ve tried work only for a while, if that long.
- You have tried solutions you found on the internet or heard about from friends, but you aren’t happy with the results. Being self-motivated is great. But when it comes to health, it’s easy to go along with the fad of the moment. Unfortunately, this approach is hit-or-miss and you don’t get the results you wanted.
- Your overall health is pretty good, but you’d like to find ways to increase your energy level, mental focus and performance. As a high achiever, you like to push the envelope of performance. And to do that takes energy and focus. But with age, energy and focus tend to diminish. Wouldn’t it be great to get back to how it used to be?
If one or more of these scenarios is true for you, please read on. You are in the right place. There is help for you here.
Our clients fall into one of the following categories:
Executives and Professionals
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Independent, Motivated People
In other words, people who are self-motivated and want to be “in the zone” in their work and personal life.
Who succeeds using our integrative approach to health and greater performance?
My patients share a number of the following characteristics. If these fit your view of health, you are likely someone I can help reach new levels of health and well-being.
- Want to correct health problems at their root, not just cover up symptoms – You know that just chasing symptoms never fixes the problem. And you want the best overall health without relying on drugs.
- Have greater expectations of yourself for being able to get things done – You have a drive for excellence. And you want to reach higher levels of performance.
- Willing to do what it takes to reach higher levels of health and performance – You know that things don’t just happen by themselves. You understand that it is only by taking action that you will reach your goals.
- Realize you can’t know all there is to know – No matter how expert you are in your field, you know that there is always more potential. And when it comes to your health, you want the best information and guidance you can find.
- Recognize that health is wealth – You are successful, but you know that success isn’t just about your balance sheet. You know that your quality of life contributes hugely to your work and personal life.
If you fit the profile above, you can reach much higher levels of energy, focus and performance. I’ve helped thousands of busy, successful people like you reach greater levels of health and wellness. I can help you be more productive and enjoy your life more.
If you are ready to take the next step, contact me by clicking here to get started. You can also call (775) 827-6901. I look forward to helping you reach higher levels of health, performance and enjoyment of life.